As a Davines educator you have the opportunity to share your passion and knowledge with a global community of stylists. Through this path you will immerse yourself with product families, color and color techniques that will keep you inspired.Traits of a Successful Color Educator:
1. Work in a Davines salon carrying 80% Davines products and Davines Color.
2. Embrace the Davines brand and values.
3. Possess strong technical skills with an artistic flair.
4. Be a credible, authentic presenter with professional hair and wardrobe.
5. Maintain a professional social media presence.
6. Have at least 3 years of experience as a colorist.Video Submission Guidelines:
1. Introduce yourself, salon, location and distributor.
2. Include how long you have been in the industry and with Davines.
3. Explain why you would like to become a Davines educator.
4. Discuss what sustainability means to you.
5. Include any other things about yourself you think we would find interesting.
6. Show salon environment and representation of Davines product displays and color.
Educator submissions accepted anytime here